The Bunkhouses at Star Meadows ranch are the ideal cabins for large groups. Whether you're hosting your family reunion, getting your hunting group together, or hosting retreats, these bunkhouses are for you. Each bunkhouse can sleep up to 16 people in a unique barracks style layout that helps build a sense of community and teamwork.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook and serve and features a large custom table that is sure to fit all in your group. Each bunkhouse has a living room equipped with Smart TV and comfortable seating. A large mudroom with cubbies can accommodate all of your extra gear and with a double washer and dryer room everyone can get their clothes clean after a fun day out in the woods.
Relax at the end of the day by our beautiful pond and fire pit while your groups best cook grills out on the BBQ. Take a walk down to the meadow to watch the sun set and listen to the birds’ final nightly calls. Pack your gear and your friends and family and come enjoy this beautiful Mountain getaway.
- In floor radiant heat
- (2) Washer and dryer
- Bath and kitchen towels
- Hair dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Dining room seats 10-12
- Oven/ Range combo
- Cooking utensils
- Dishes and utensils
- Pots and pans
- Coffee maker
- Paper Towel
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry detergent
- Dish Soap
- Hand Soap
- Direct TV
- Smart TV in Living Room
- Covered Deck
- BBQ Grill
- Outdoor Seating
- Fire Pit
- Bedroom 1 has 2 triple stacked extra long twin bunks and two custom wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 has 2 triple stacked extra long twin bunks and two custom wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 has 1 queen over queen bunk, two nightstands, and a dresser.
- Our unique bathroom has 4 toilets in rustic cedar style stalls, a 4-person vanity, and 5 showers with one being handicap accessible. The bathroom also features tons of extra storage space for everyone to have his or her own space.
Booking Deposit: 50% of deposit is due two weeks from receipt of Rental Agreement. Balance is due at the time of arrival.
Security Deposit: A credit card is required to hold the Security deposit. Security deposits will be calculated for each specific event but the credit card will only be charged if necessary.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits are final and non-refundable.
Rental Terms & Conditions
1. Guests acknowledge they have read the following section of the Montana Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, MCA § 70-24-232 (1977) and agree to comply herewith. Tenant[s] shall:
a. Comply with all obligations primarily imposed upon tenants by applicable provisions of building and housing codes materially affecting health and safety;
b. Keep that part of the Premises that they occupy and use as reasonably clean and safe as the conditions of the Premises permit;
c. Conduct themselves and require other persons on the Premises with their consent to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb their neighbors’ peaceful enjoyment of the Premises;
d. Use the parts of the Premises including the living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, and any additional areas in a reasonable manner considering the purposes for which they were designed and intended;
e. Guests may not destroy, deface, damage, impair, or remove any part of the Premises or permit any person to do so;
f. Owners shall not be liable to Guests nor insure Guests for any personal injury or property damage caused by the act or omission of any Guests or third party; and
g. Guests hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owners for all claims which may be made by Guests and third parties against the Owners during and arising out of the Guests’ occupancy of the Premises.
2. Persons other than those numbered herein may not park overnight or camp on the Premises.
3. Hunting and the use of firearms (including BB, paint ball and air guns) require permission from Caretakers and valid Montana licenses. Fishing Licenses are not necessary inside Glacier National Park or on Green Valley Ranch property; they are required on the Flathead River system and can be obtained in Coram or West Glacier.
4. No fireworks unless written permission has been obtained from the Owners.
5. OPEN fires. Open fires are also called Bon-Fires and Burn Piles. We have a fire pit that can be used when burning/fire restrictions are in place. We have an Open Fire pit that you can use when fire restrictions aren't in place. Check with owner regarding these restrictions.
6. No smoking inside any of the buildings at any time or outside during a “burn ban” (as determined by the Hungry Horse USFS). Please properly dispose of cigarette butts.
7. Please observe check-in and check-out times, unless advance arrangements have been made with Owner
8. Please make appointments with the Caretakers to tour the Property in advance of rentals.
9. Check In: After 3 pm
10. Check out: Before Noon