The Wolves Den Cabin is the perfect mountain home. Wolves Den is 4300 sq. ft. and features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and 2 half baths. The cabin sleeps 7 people, and has two different levels.
With a full kitchen with everything you need to feed and entertain up to 12 people. All appliances are updated and stainless steel. A large living room features a gas fire place, comfy seating, and a Smart TV.
The wolves’ den has a large basement with a full bar, entertainment center and several billiards and board games. This cabin is the ultimate entertainment hub for your group.
Enjoy endless outdoor space and activities with a beautiful walk out patio equipped with a BBQ grill and plenty of outdoor seating. Follow the creek and you will be able to relax by the custom pond and fire pit.
The Wolves Den Cabin is perfect for weddings, retreats, family reunions, or just a much needed get away. The den has a large mudroom that can house all of your extra gear, as well as a private laundry room.
Contact us for group rates, as this cabin would be perfectly paired with one or more of our other cabins depending on your group size. Get ready for an all in one experience at this fun filled cabin on the Ranch.
- In floor radiant heat
- Gas Fireplace
- Washer and dryer
- Bath and kitchen towels
- Wireless Internet
- Hair dryer
- Dining room seats 10-12
- Oven/ Range combo
- Fridge Freezer Combo
- Cooking utensils
- Pots and pans
- Toaster Oven
- Dishes and utensils
- Coffee maker
- Paper Towel
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry detergent
- Dish Soap
- Hand Soap
- Direct TV
- Smart TV in Living Room
- Smart TV in basement
- Pool Table
- Shuffle Board
- Private Walkout Patio
- BBQ Grill
- Patio Furniture
- Fire Pit
- Bedroom 1 has a queen bed with a full bath down the hall
- Bedroom 2 has an extra long twin over queen bunk with a full bath down the hall
- Bedroom 3 is the master suite with a king bed. It has a private bath with shower, soaker tub, double vanity, large walk in closet, and private toilet area.
Booking Deposit: 50% of deposit is due two weeks from receipt of Rental Agreement. Balance is due at the time of arrival.
Security Deposit: A credit card is required to hold the security deposit. Security deposits will be calculated for each specific event but the credit card will only be charged if necessary.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits are final and non-refundable.
Rental Terms & Conditions
1. Guests acknowledge they have read the following section of the Montana Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, MCA § 70-24-232 (1977) and agree to comply herewith. Tenant[s] shall:
a. Comply with all obligations primarily imposed upon tenants by applicable provisions of building and housing codes materially affecting health and safety;
b. Keep that part of the Premises that they occupy and use as reasonably clean and safe as the conditions of the Premises permit;
c. Conduct themselves and require other persons on the Premises with their consent to conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb their neighbors’ peaceful enjoyment of the Premises;
d. Use the parts of the Premises including the living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, and any additional areas in a reasonable manner considering the purposes for which they were designed and intended;
e. Guests may not destroy, deface, damage, impair, or remove any part of the Premises or permit any person to do so;
f. Owners shall not be liable to Guests nor insure Guests for any personal injury or property damage caused by the act or omission of any Guests or third party; and
g. Guests hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owners for all claims which may be made by Guests and third parties against the Owners during and arising out of the Guests’ occupancy of the Premises.
2. Persons other than those numbered herein may not park overnight or camp on the Premises.
3. Hunting and the use of firearms (including BB, paint ball and air guns) require permission from Caretakers and valid Montana licenses. Fishing Licenses are not necessary inside Glacier National Park or on Green Valley Ranch property; they are required on the Flathead River system and can be obtained in Coram or West Glacier.
4. No fireworks unless written permission has been obtained from the Owners.
5. OPEN fires. Open fires are also called Bon-Fires, Burn Piles and anything that isn't inside a approved ring. We have a fire ring that can be used when burning/fire restrictions are in place. We have an Open Fire pit that you can use when fire restrictions aren't in place. Check with owner regarding these restrictions.
6. No smoking inside any of the buildings at any time or outside during a “burn ban” (as determined by the Hungry Horse USFS). Please properly dispose of cigarette butts.
7. Please observe check-in and check-out times, unless advance arrangements have been made with Owner
8. Please make appointments with the Caretakers to tour the Property in advance of rentals.
9. Check In: After 3 pm
10. Check out: Before Noon